Autore Topic: OZIO Gallery  (Letto 2366 volte)

Offline David Kartuzinski

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
OZIO Gallery
« il: 10 Lug 2008, 05:44:40 »
Ciao!   That is all I know in Italian.  I downloaded Ozio Gallery and it looks pretty good.  However, I am trying to make it wider.  Please look http://cacklepops.com/index.php?option=com_oziogallery&Itemid=61 will show you what I mean. I need the space that the pictures tilt in to be wider and taller. How do I do this?
Also, if I like this, where do I pay?  I don't read Italian and I can't figure it out!
Nice job by the way.
Thanks,
- David

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
  • Esperto in ozio relaxed
    • Mostra profilo
Re: OZIO Gallery
« Risposta #1 il: 10 Lug 2008, 09:28:20 »
Ciao David,
in Skin Tilt 3D Settings in MAX IMAGE SIZE insert 652 for a proportional displaying

Offline kartuzinski

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
Re: OZIO Gallery
« Risposta #2 il: 10 Lug 2008, 20:59:06 »
Ciao again.  Thanks for your response.  This is me again.   I couldn't log back in to the site.
-
I entered in the MAX Image size of 652 but that is not fixing the problem.
-
What I am trying to fix is the width of the box or container that the pictures are displayed in.  Right now this is only 250-300px and I can figure out how to make it wider.
-
Where is the CSS file.  I searched everywhere for it and couldn't find it.
-
Thanks again for your help.
-DK
ps.  Is this something I could fix in the PRO version?

Offline kartuzinski

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
Re: OZIO Gallery [SOLVED]
« Risposta #3 il: 11 Lug 2008, 05:24:54 »
CIAO Again.  This was a template problem, not an Ozio problem.  I figured this out by checking templates from a different company and Ozio worked great in the other templates.  It was a simple fix.  I added a style command to a particular table and this fixed it.  So thank you.

Web Design Bolzano Kreatif