I even realized, that the activation of contentmap plugin affects the whole site: some articles are not available, instead of them there are empty pages without error alerts. I have provided you a site-url in the last post, if you click on this link
, the first and second items are ok, but the next on this page are affected/empty. And on the next blog page is the same story.
The problem originates not by template - i tried more than one template, its the same story, instead of some articles are there empty pages.
The problem originates not by article substance too - i tried to delete the content from article, save it as empty article, and then access - same story, instead of article empty/white page without errors/alerts and the source code page is empty too.