Autore Topic: Oziogallery Set to center of the page.  (Letto 2233 volte)

Offline psycomatis

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
Oziogallery Set to center of the page.
« il: 13 Dic 2014, 14:23:29 »
I have just get new oziogallery registered. And i would like the gallerry in the middle of the page cause the images are portrait. Is it possible where i can set it up please.

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
  • Esperto in ozio relaxed
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Oziogallery Set to center of the page.
« Risposta #1 il: 13 Dic 2014, 14:31:47 »
Hello psycomatis,
it is not possible  :(

Offline psycomatis

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 13 Dic 2014, 14:39:15 »
Ok thanks alex, if there will be an update can you add this feature please. Ands there is more skins to add instead fuerte

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 13 Dic 2014, 16:23:37 »
you can publish some modules in your left and right columns to center the gallery  :)
In Ozio Gallery v4 for Joomla 3 you can find a new skyn Nano.

Offline psycomatis

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 28 Dic 2014, 14:35:54 »
I cant update to v3, Due my template compatible. How i can add a module when its a link to a menu?

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 28 Dic 2014, 15:25:05 »
Modifying or creating a new article or module appears below the Joomla editor the button "Ozio Gallery." Place your cursor in the position where you want the content displays the gallery, then press "Ozio Gallery" and select the gallery you want. Content appears in a code like this: plugin code that indicates the ID of the gallery displayed.
Warning: show only one gallery for each page.

You can enter the code of the plugin also in custom modules of Joomla, but remember to activate the "Prepare Content" option in the Basic Options params of the module. The pluing of Ozio Gallery is installed and activated automatically by installing the extension.

If you do not want to have visible menu items of the galleries that you have included in the content or modules or list you need to move these menu items to a new menu. Create a new menu which we will call such 'hidden' here we can move or create our menu items of Ozio Gallery that we want to insert in content or form or list. This menu should remain published and also the menu items should remain published. The module of this menu may not be published so as not to appear on the site giving you the possibility to use also the galleries created in the hidden menu.

Web Design Bolzano Kreatif