Autore Topic: Gallery area doesn't recognize up and down touch&slide on mobile phone?  (Letto 1255 volte)

Offline mmtozmn

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
Hello,
I have an issue, can't understand Italian so sorry if it's talked.
System: joomla 3.4, Ozio Gallery: 4.6.1

I use gallery inside articles. When testing i came across an issue, on phone and sliding the page upwards or downwards gallery area doesn't recognize mobile touch. it recognizes right and left touches and images shows and slides great but not up and down touches so user cant slide up and down the page and stucks on the page when comes to the gallery. i attached a picture, all of the greyed box area unslideable up and down. this creating a important user experience issue. only way to slide is touch and swipe most up and most down area of the screen and probably user will leave page until she/he figures out how to slide up and down.
« Ultima modifica: 02 Apr 2016, 21:29:08 da mmtozmn »

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
  • Esperto in ozio relaxed
    • Mostra profilo
Hello mmtozmn,
yes, only skin Nano and lightGallery support up and down touch scroll over the images.
Try the skin Nano and lightGallery.

Regads

Offline mmtozmn

• Nuovo arrivato
    • Mostra profilo
thx,
i checked nano does the trick and very good on mobile.
---
best wishes

edit: nano
« Ultima modifica: 02 Apr 2016, 21:53:40 da mmtozmn »

Offline alexred

• Fuori controllo
  • Esperto in ozio relaxed
    • Mostra profilo
Remember, ....if you use Ozio Gallery, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/photos-a-images/galleries/ozio-gallery#reviews   
Thanks for your help.

Web Design Bolzano Kreatif