C'è voluta tutta la notte ma ho trovato la soluzione e adesso sembra funzionare bene: grazie mille a rinuccio che mi ha messo il dubbio del dual login: il problema stava proprio li....
posto l'articolo che mi ha risolto il problema...
Dual Login Explained
JFusion Plugins support the dual login function, where if a user logs into Joomla, he/she is automatically logged into the software that JFusion integrates it with. However it is important to know the limitations of this which are as follows:
1. The two softwares MUST be on the same domain name. Subdomain(s) are allowed but Cross Domain dual login is not possible i.e. across two different domains. 2. The cookie settings must be correct in the JFusion configuration as well as the integrated software.
Some tips on the cookie domain setting:
It is best that you set this to your domain name without the “www” in-front, but WITH a period to start of with. A good cookie domain setting would be: .yoursite.com
Make sure this is also set in the integrated forum software.
If the other software is on a sub-domain, it shall also have cookies pointing to the main domain and not the sub domain i.e. .forum.yourdomain.com should be reset to .youdomain.com
Causes of Dual Login not working
No cookies are being generated by JFusion
This can happen when JFusion is not enabled in the JFusion component control panel. Or when there is a user conflict between master and slave softwares, this would show up in the JFusion component login checker.
The cookies are being set with a wrong value
You can solve this problem by looking at the cookies that are normally generated by the software and comparing these with the cookie generated by JFusion. You can do this by:
1. Install Firefox browser.
2. Within Firefox install the Web developer toolbar.
3. Clear all cookies in Firefox i.e. tools→options→privacy→showcookies→remove all cookies.
4. Go to your Joomla page and login.(with JFusion enabled)
5. On the Web Developer toolbar click on cookies→View cookie information.
6. Clear all cookies in FireFox i.e. tools→options→privacy→showcookies→remove all cookies.
7. Go to your integrated software page and login.
8. On the web developer toolbar click on cookies→View cookie information.
9. Compare the two set of cookies that are generated. You might find that some cookies are missing, or that cookies are set for a different path.
Alternatively, you can also use the Firefox extensions Firebug and Firecookie to inspect your site's cookies.
If you still have no clue on why dual login is not working you should post on the JFusion forum with your problem stating the cookie names and paths (please leave the cookie values out, as this is not smart security wise). And we will try to help you out.
Sono a disposizione per chi vuole informazioni su come ho settato i vari parametri (preciso che sono niubbo però)
ciao a tutti